Today I turn 21. This is kind of cool, kind of crazy, and very odd.
Here are 21 Things I am Excited for In my 21st Year
- Laughing, a lot; at myself, at situations, and at life.
- Being able to go out to live music wherever I want! (Now that I’m 21 I can!)
- Being done with accounting. This will happen in May and it can’t come quick enough.
- traveling (This starts Saturday!!!!! And hopefully will continue on all year long!)
- Weddings! (So many friends getting married this year!!!!!)
- Playing with puppies.
- Planning my Europe trip with my wonderful and beautiful mother!
- Whatever this summer brings. I currently am not sure what it will but I remain excited for what is to come. And the warmth.
- Figuring out more deeply who I am.
- Running the Tough Mudder and getting faster in my running.
- Going to the beach. Again, this starts on Saturday but will repeat many a time throughout the year!
- My senior year (Kind of, this is also really bittersweet)
- Spring, I’m so excited for the end of this endless winter.
- Living with my wonderful friends: Gabriella, Tiffany, Tilyn, and Spidey.
- I get to have a fall for the first time in two years.
- Hugging my dear friend, Catalina who is abroad right now and I miss greatly.
- Winery tours with friends such as Erica.
- The East Falls Bridge Dance.
- Night clubbing and bar hopping with Arianna.
- Growing closer to my dear friends and family.
- Hearing my little brother sing in t-minus 3 days!!!
And with that, birthday princess week is over. Thanks for bearing with me and reading!
Thank you for all the support you all have given me in my 20th year.
I enter this new year with the renewed hope that Isaiah 46:4 reminds me of “Even to your old age I will be the same, And even to your graying years I will bear you! I have done it, and I will carry you; And I will bear you and I will deliver you.”