21 favorite things for my 21st year. These are what my favorite things are this year, I look forward to looking back in the following years and seeing what has changed!
- Jesus, my main squeeze.
- Tim-Tams, the best biscuits ever.
- Brooks Running Shoes. Magic on my feet.
- Weddings (and love and my friends getting married)
- Coffee with caramel coconut creamer.
- Australia. And New Zealand.
- My friends. They seriously are the best.
- Cabernet Sauvignon in a large wine glass.
- The sun on my face. And my entire body, but mostly my face.
- Possum Wool Socks. My toes get happy.
- Wanderlust. And Gabriella’s Face. Everything about it.
- Dreaming about my future event planning company.
- Happy quotes on pretty graphics.
- Pinterest re-organizing.
- Obsessively neat rooms. And my junk drawer.
- The beach. I miss being able to run to it madly.
- Salsa dancing and my salsa heels. (I do actually need to get proper dancing heels soon)
- Andy Grammar, he’s been my jam since I got back from Down Unda.
- Long hugs. I really hope I never get to the point where I don’t like these.
- Gilmore Girls. Seriously though, I have watched this show through too many times this year.
Birthday Princess, over and out. Til tomorrow 🙂