So over the years I have realized how fun birthdays can be, how much they are not only a celebration of yourself, but an excuse to have a party and a way to celebrate and say thank you to your awesome friends and family.
Therefore with my upcoming 21st birthday on Thursday, every day this week leading up to Thursday the blog will have a daily post featuring the number 21.
Cause I mean birthday princess is a real thing, and in my world it lasts a week…
So because today is Sunday and on Sunday I post about running, today is:
21 reasons I think running is awesome.
- You can do it anywhere.
- Workout clothes are cute.
- It is time to think.
- I can jam out and sing without bothering the roommates.
- It challenges me.
- It makes me stronger, physically and mentally.
- Guys who run= eye candy.
- Anger and stress relief.
- The looks people give me when I run by smiling.
- Summer runner’s tans are fun.
- My running friends.
- Two showers a day make me happy.
- That look I get from others when I describe the distance I just ran.
- Gives me a natural glow and I think I look sexy after a run.
- Makes me sleep better at night.
- I can see tangible improvements.
- My calves.
- I have more energy.
- Racing is exhilarating.
- I know where I live very well.
- Because I can.